Ghana Campus Network is a destination where students, faculty and campus businesses can post or browse useful information specific to their particular campuses. You can think of it as the online version of your campus noticeboard. To create a post, simply follow the create a post link. You can post to several broad categories including:
- Services - Announce a service such as tutorials or classes
- Events - Announce events and activities, for example, a trip to the beach
- Items for Sale - Advertise items for sale, such as cameras, clothes, cell phones, laptops, cameras, books
- Opinion article - post campus news / opinion article
Use the website as an information source. Users may search and locate information including:
- Events - e.g. Trip to beach
- Jobs and internships
- Academic calendars
- Examination timetables
- Information about lectures
- Updates on clubs and groups, e.g. student union, church groups, etc.
- Activities around campus such as parties, games, hall-weeks, etc.
- Hostels and rooms to rent; compare facilities and prices
- Services such as computer and phone repair, laundry services, etc.