1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
2. CONTENT OF POSTINGS
POSTINGS comprise any content posted or transmitted by POSTERS through the use of PROVIDER services, including text or image files. All POSTINGS are the sole responsibility of the POSTER who originated the content. PROVIDER does not control and is not responsible for any content posted by POSTERS, including that which may be misleading, inaccurate, or offensive. This also applies to content of websites linked to by POSTERS. Reliance on any posted content is entirely at the risk of the RESPONDER. PROVIDER is under no circumstances liable for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of any content posted by POSTER. PROVIDER reserves the right to refuse or delete any POSTINGS it deems inappropriate but denies any obligation to do so.
• Not to post content that is in any way harmful, misleading, inaccurate, inflammatory, obscene, or that could be deemed an invasion of privacy.
• Not to post content that is in violation of any laws enacted by the country of Ghana.
• Not to post content under fictitious, assumed, or forged names, headers, or identifiers.
• Not to post content containing computer viruses or other malicious code designed to impede or destroy functionality of any computer or telecommunications equipment.
• Not to post material that constitutes or contains spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or commercial advertisements
• Not to post excessive amounts of content that disrupts the ability of other POSTERS and RESPONDERS to use the site effectively.
• Not to use any kind of automated system to submit postings. All postings must be entered manually.
• Not to post the same item more than once.
• Not to collect personal data from POSTERS or RESPONDERS for illegal or commercial purposes.
3. RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSTERS AND RESPONDERS
POSTERS are responsible for delivering goods and services promised in posts.
RESPONDERS are responsible for remitting any payment required for goods or services procured through posts, according to the terms posted.
Interactions between POSTERS and RESPONDERS, including payment and delivery of goods and services, are solely the responsibility of POSTERS and RESPONDERS and are conducted at their own risk. PROVIDER shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage resulting from such interactions. If POSTERS and RESPONDERS become engaged in a dispute, PROVIDER is under no obligation to become involved.
4. NOTIFICATION OF CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that posted material constitutes a violation of your copyright or intellectual property rights, please notify PROVIDER through the “contact us” link on the website. Be sure to include:
• The location of the material on the PROVIDER website
• A statement that the material was posted without the authorization of the copyright owner
• A statement that declares, under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner or agent of the owner of the material
• Your contact information, including e-mail, physical address, and telephone number
Posted material which is found to be in violation of copyright laws shall be removed by PROVIDER.
PROVIDER agrees not to disclose any personal information from POSTERS or RESPONDERS for any purpose whatsoever unless required to do so in compliance with legal processes.
16. PAID POSTINGS
7. LIMITATIONS ON SERVICE
PROVIDER reserves the right to establish limits on parameters including but not limited to, the length of time content may be posted, and the number and size of postings. PROVIDER is not responsible for loss of content. PROVIDER reserves the right to discontinue service at any time with or without notice.
8. TERMINATION OF SERVICE
PROVIDER reserves the right to delete POSTER and RESPONDER accounts and terminate access to or use of services immediately and without notice at its own discretion in response to any violation of these terms and conditions, without liability.
9. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
All content posted, by PROVIDER, POSTERS, and RESPONDERS is protected to the maximum extent permitted by copyright laws and international treaties. Any modification or reproduction of content is prohibited without express written permission of the PROVIDER, POSTER, or RESPONDER. Source code used by PROVIDER is similarly protected.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THE PROVIDER SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. NEITHER PROVIDER OR ITS OFFICERS OR AGENTS MAY BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT OCCURS AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SERVICE, OR THAT OCCURS AS THE RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES RECEIVED THROGH THE USE OF THE PROVIDER SERVICE.